REAL ESTATE LAW
Experienced Emeryville real estate attorney serving Berkeley, East Bay, Oakland, San Francisco, and the surrounding counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Marin and beyond
Real estate, for the vast majority of Americans and especially San Francisco Bay Area residents, is often considered the biggest purchase of a lifetime. Whether you are purchasing a property, selling your home, preparing to offer your property for rent, or agreeing to lease a property, any real estate transaction requires careful due diligence. The real estate process can be filled with excitement, stress, and the unknown.
The San Francisco Bay Area real estate industry today is experiencing dramatic changes and transitions. Buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, and investors encounter an increasing list of circumstances that can raise concerns. Our real estate lawyers are aware of these difficulties. With over 30 years of experience practicing real estate law, the Law Office of Thomas C. Tagliarini Attorney At Law has formulated focused practical solutions to these business challenges. The real estate attorneys at the Law Office of Thomas C. Tagliarini in Emeryville continually researches the Bay Area real estate market to stay informed about current and future changes in the industry.
Our San Francisco Bay Area Real Estate Law Practice
• Construction defects
• Failure to disclose
Our Dedicated Approach to Your Real Estate Case
At the Law Offices of Thomas C. Tagliarini, our San Francisco Bay Area real estate attorney is dedicated to the following principles in providing you the finest legal representation possible:
• Cost-effective legal representation through greater efficiency and deference to client concerns about legal costs and fees
• A philosophy to provide practical and honest advice while acting quickly to secure the most favorable results in the most cost-effective manner
• Customized litigation strategy through a comprehensive analysis of your current situation
• Review and analysis of negotiation, mediation, and arbitration as alternative solutions of dispute resolution
Our Client-Centric Approach
• We furnish our clients with the same high-quality legal representation offered at large San Francisco law firms, but with the personalized service of a smaller firm. We accomplish this by being consistently available to answer your questions, promptly responding to your telephone calls, providing regular status updates on your case, and vigorously defending your interests while in litigation or arbitration.
• For a free initial consultation with an experienced San Francisco Bay Area real estate attorney, contact the Law Office of Thomas C. Tagliarini at (510) 444-0692 or email us today. From our Emeryville, California office, we serve the East Bay, Oakland, San Francisco, and the surrounding Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Marin counties.
Free Initial Consultation
Contact the Law Office of Thomas C. Tagliarini by phone or email for a free consultation with an Emeryville Real Estate Attorney. We serve Oakland, San Francisco, and the surrounding counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Marin.